As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the All About Cookies
website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
- Information that we collect from you
When you visit, register or order products or services on www.Tramezzini.co.uk you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
- Use of your information 2.1 Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business. 2.2 In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer, of a similar nature to that which we already provide, which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
- Disclosure of your information 3.1 The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed by or given to our staff working within the UK and abroad. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf. 3.2 Where you have consented when providing us with your details, we may also allow our marketing company, to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know. 3.3 Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. 3.4 Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- Cookies Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer.
Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content
of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
- Security and data retention We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Linking Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Accessing and updating 7.1 You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of ten pounds (£10) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please contact us via our contact page or by post at Tramezzini, 14 High Street, Ventnor, Isle of Wight, PO38 1RZ 7.You areYou are2 If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed.